Address: 934 Maunawili Circle, Kailua, HI 96734
Phone: (808) 261-7801:
1. From Honolulu, take Pali highway. Pass through the two tunnels and continue until you reach the Auloa Road traffic light.
(Note: Auloa Road is a U shape street, so it has two entrances. If you are coming from Honolulu, ignore the first entrance and continue to step 2. )
2. Pass first Auloa Road entrance and stay in the right lane. Two traffic lights down, turn right at the second Auloa Road entrance.
3. Shortly after you turn onto Auloa Road, the street will fork. Keep to the left as it turns into Maunawili Road and begins to slightly incline.
4. Continue on Maunawili Road, as it curves around, for about half mile.
5. When you reach a 3-way street and a “Reduced Speed 15″ sign, take right turn to Maunawili Circle (the middle, narrower street that slightly inclines).
6. Drive slowly, passing 4 houses. We are on the left side of the street. You will see a gray-white tall mail box with number 934, CHI and a “Security One” sign.
7. Drive up the curved drive way and park.